Marcela Abadi Rhoads, FAIA RAS, is pleased to offer Plan and Review and Inspection Services on behalf of the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations. Submittals for review services must be received by our office within 20 days after issuing for construction/regulatory review (or 20 days after posting for bids on public works projects) along with the Proof of Submission Form
Our fees can be paid with the submittal or we can also invoice you. We will not report our results to TDLR without payment.
Submittal must include the following:
- One full size paper copy of construction documents (plans and specifications) for Civil and Architectural disciplines and one .pdf version of the same set of drawings. The drawings should be delivered to our office and the .pdfs should be emailed to our reviewer’s email email@example.com. Please allow two to three weeks for our review comments. If you would like an expedited review please let us know prior to submission. Additional fees will apply.
- A fully completed Architectural Barriers Project Registration Form enclosed for each site/address or State Lease Registration Form if applicable.
Use this form if you would like us to register it for you. We charge a service fee for each registration.
If you would like to register it yourself, you may do that using this link.
- A fully completed Proof of Submission Form This form must be signed by design professional
- A fully completed Owner Agent Designation (if Owner has hired a third party to be his representative during the process). This must be signed by the person who holds the title to the property.
- Fees paid in full for the work ordered. Make checks payable to Abadi Accessibility. NOTE: If inspection fees are not paid with review fees, owner must pay applicable inspection fees and notify RAS or TLDR of the point of contact within 30 days of completion of construction (based on the date listed of the project registration form). If travel outside of the DFW area is required, additional fees will apply. Refer to this MAP for fees associated with each city.
- When construction documents are submitted after completion of construction, the late submittal fee plus review and inspection fees shall apply
- If any variance have been requested of TDLR prior to submittal of documents, a copy of a Variance Application Form and, if received, TDLR’s responses.
For projects that are under $50,000 or not subject to the Act, but you require a number for permitting, Click for Special Registration Form