|Project Construction Cost||ABADI ACCESSIBILITY
(plus travel charges on map, if outside metroplex)
* One re-inspection is included at no charge
|$50,000 – $200,000||$350||$450|
|$200,001 – $500,000||$415||$515|
|$500,001 – $1,000,000||$480||$580|
|$1,000,001 – $5,000,000||$545||$645|
|$5,000,001 – 10,000,000||$675||$775|
|$10,000,001 – $15,000,000||$720||$820|
|$15,000,001 – $25,000,000||$885||$985|
|$25,000,001 – $50,000,000||$1,080||$1,200|
|$50,000,001 – $75,000,000||$1,650||$1,800|
|$75,000,001 – $100,000,000||$2,225||$2,500|
|> $100,000,001||Contact ABADI ACCESSIBILITY for negotiated Fee|
Revised: March 2017 – Plan Review and Inspection Fee Schedule
- TDLR filing fee: $175 to be paid at the time of registration online; $200 if Abadi Accessibility registers the project online.
- Late filing fee (after construction has started): $300. $350 if Abadi Accessibility registers it online.
- Second re-inspection fee: $100/re-inspection
Example: Estimated construction cost is $150,000, submit project filing fee of $175 ($200 if registered by Abadi Accessibility) and the review fee of $350 and inspection fee of $450 for a total of $975 ($1,000 if registered by Abadi Accessibility).
Projects costing less than $50,000 are not required to be reviewed, inspected or filed with the state, however these services are available if desired.
Note: Filing fees are established by TDLR and subject to change without prior notice from ABADI ACCESSIBILITY.
- Preliminary Reviews and Inspections (not filed with the state): 75% of Review or Inspection Fee as stated above. No filing fees.
- Consultation fee for meeting attendance, job site visits etc. $150/ hr plus reimbursables, negotiable based upon time, travel and related factors.
- Checks payable to Abadi Accessibility or pay online by credit card.
Items required for review:
- One complete set of construction documents (plans and specifications) for all disciplines. All documents applicable to the project should be submitted as one package to ensure inclusion in the review. Send to: 7516 Danfield Ct, Dallas, Texas 75252
- A fully completed and signed Architectural Barriers Project Registration Form enclosed for each site/address or State Lease Registration Form, if applicable. If project is registered online, then a Project Registration Confirmation page should accompany each project.
- Payment in full for the work ordered, check made out to Abadi Accessibility. If Abadi Accessibility will register the project, a check for $175 made out to Abadi Accessibility will also be required. It can be one check for all the fees.
NOTE: If inspection fees are not paid with review fees, owner must pay applicable inspection fees & notify RAS or TDLR of the point of contact within 30 days of completion of construction (based on date in #16 of your registration form).
- When construction documents are submitted after completion of construction, the late submittal fee shall apply.
- If any variance have been requested of TDLR prior to submittal of documents, a copy of a Variance Application From and, if received, TDLR’s responses.